The one to one yoga method, which is how yoga was traditionally taught, is still regarded the most effective way to explore yoga. It can help develop your practice and deepen your understanding of self.
Very early on in my yoga journey, I discovered one to one yoga and for over 10 years I have pursued this path to study and enhance my own practice.
Studying in such a way is a self-empowering process which evolves over time. And whilst it can be inspiring and energizing to practice with other people, group classes don’t necessarily answer our needs at all times. Sometimes we need a little bit more one-on-one attention to really get the most out of our practice.
So what is special about these one to one yoga sessions?
- They are specifically designed and tailored to suit the student’s needs, defining what it is you most need from yoga.
- They offer guidance, mentoring and support.
- And they can be used to address specific health issues you are experiencing and help you towards recovery (please see Yoga Therapy section).
- They take into account your past history and your current physical, emotional and mental state.
- They encourage you to establish and maintain your own home practice and develop in your own unique way.
- Sessions can be arranged at a time which suits you and in your own home.
How Does It Work?
- The first session will be normally be 90 minutes long. It will be about you; about why you have chosen this route and what you would like to achieve.
- From this consultation we will create a program which will fit into your life.
- It is then up to you how often you need and/or want to attend.
As part of my one to one yoga sessions, I may incorporate aspects of Quantum Healing. I’ve included some details below – it’s an interesting albeit long read:
In quantum being we learn to tune in to our body and to our emotions.
We learn to listen without getting caught up in the drama, which often takes place in the mind.
This allows our emotions to move, allows healing on a cellular level.
For Theta Healing/Quantum Being sessions, please contact me on 07563 577666.